On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 1:54 PM, Mike Saunders <mike.saunders@
documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> You may be interested in joining the next infrastructure call to talk
> about website issues:
>
> https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/msg14838.html

I'm in Japan most of the year, including then, so unfortunately I won't be
able to make that time. Actually, almost any time that works for everyone
in North America and Europe probably won't work for me.

> The Document Foundation also has a documentation coordinator -- you
> could drop him a line to talk about ideas:
> olivier.hal...@documentfoundation.org

Yes, Olivier has already helped me out a bit.

> > I'd also like to work on the website content. Could someone give me
> access
> > and tell me how to do this?
>
> What particularly on the website do you want to change or update?

At the moment, I'd like to remove most or all of the downloads on
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/ in favor of links to the
new website at documentation.libreoffice.org and the wiki, and perhaps also
the online help content. In this case, I think the current (partial)
duplication is extremely confusing.

There are various other places I think navigation and find-ability of
information could be improved, but I need to take a more careful look
before I suggest any other changes.

--Kenneth