Hello (after some pause),

some of the libreoffice.org NL websites uses Lato font and some -- general
Sans Serif. It's not a problem if all the required symbols are presented.
lt.libreoffice.org is set to use Lato as default font, but some characters
from Lithuanian alphabet – (į ų ė ū) are missing.
They are displayed using symbols from different font.
Who is able to set default font "Sans Serif" for Lithuanian NL website?
I can't find such an option in my Silverstripe environment.
Thanks.

BR

Antanas Budriūnas