P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

Hi,
my name is Chris Roberts and I live in Toledo, Ohio. EST Timezone.
 My Fedora Account System (FAS) username is chrisroberts, and my
IRC nick is croberts.

learned about the Website group after meeting with Robyduck at Flock.
I just recently talked to him in the marketing meeting and accepted a
task of updating the join.fp.o page with the magazine link and
cleanup the outdated info. I have cloned the Repos as per the wiki
join instructions.

My
skills, which I plan to utilize in the website group, include:

HTML/XML,
CSS, and Javascript.

have worked on a few websites over the few years, mostly written in
HTML with CSS, and helped update content on some sites in XML.

also have 2.5 years of wiki admin experience, I am part of the Fedora
wiki admin group, my focus and project there is to help improve the
wiki search function and improve the user experience.

Look
forward to helping out :)

Thanks,

Chris