On Sun, Aug 06, 2017 at 03:20:52PM +0200, Vedran Miletić wrote:
> Today I noticed that getfedora.org is offered in localized version in
> addition to the default one in English, and my goal is to provide the
> Croatian localization. In the future I would also be interested in
> helping with documentation issues like [1].

Hi Vedran, and welcome and thank you!

Most translations in Fedora are managed through Zanata. I think in this
case that's
https://fedora.zanata.org/project/view/fedora-web?dswid=-3457
. You can get more information on the Translations list
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/trans.lists.fedoraproject.org/

But someone from the websites team may correct me or clarify if I'm
mistaken and this is out of date knowledge...

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>