Geoff Talvola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Yes.  It might not seem like it from looking at the home page
>http://webware.sourceforge.net/ but there has been a lot of new work
>checked into Webware CVS since the 0.5.1rc3 release.  Hopefully there will
>be a new release cut pretty soon -- it's way overdue.

One thing which should be fixed is the link to the 0.5.1rc3 release package -
last week, someone pointed out that it didn't work, and I managed to confirm
this. Fortunately, someone had mirrored the package, which I really discovered
by chance, in fact.

Is there some kind of release plan for 0.5.1 or 0.6, or whatever? ;-)

Paul

--
Get your firstname@lastname email for FREE at http://Nameplanet.com/?su