> I cannot break out of ThreadedAppServer with Ctrl+C whether at the
> command prompt or running inside WingIDE.
> The DebugAppServer can break out fine.
> I'm on Win XP Pro with Python 2.4.1.

It works on my Win XP Pro and Py 2.4.1 (tried only command line (cmd.exe), not WingIDE), and in the code, I cannot see why there should be any difference between ThreadedAppServer and DebugAppServer in rc1.

If I run AppServer.bat using cmd.exe in the directory /Webware/WebKit and press Ctrl+C it says "Exiting AppServer due to keyboard interrupt" and shuts down.

-- Chris