Title: Message

In the compliance tool I have developed, I am offering not just the Notice in Spanish but the other important "patient" documents as well--the Authorization, Requests for Restrictions/Confidential Communications/Access/Amendment forms and the letters to patients denying access/amendment, as well as the complaint form.

If the practice needs languages other than Spanish, I am leaving it up to them to get translations.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Sherry L. Neuman, PharmD

Compliance Solutions for Healthcare

Direct: 209-744-0447

Mobile: 916-747-0999

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

HIPAA Privacy Deadline is April 14, 2003