Sounds like an interesting project. ​The whole reason I wrote weewx in the
first place was to encourage experimentation like yours!

I found the existing software out there was too brittle, too hard to
modify, or just plain closed. I wanted something that could be played with,
trying new hardware or analytics.

I encourage you to put up a Github project, then publish something on the
Wiki. You can also mention it on wxforum.net.

Thanks, Dan.

-tk​