I've cobbled together pieces of various existing drivers, services, and
extensions to be able to ditch the troublesome Acurite console and USB
connection. I'm using an Acurite head, $20 RTL SDR, a $10 NodeMCU and a $10
BME280 pressure, temperature, humidity sensor. This gives me all of the
readings from the Acurite console in a more reliable form. I'm also about
to add a UV/solar sensor.

Should I put all my stuff together into a github project and post a writeup
on the wiki? Or is my setup unique enough that no one else really cares?

Dan