Since the WeatherFlow API link has been published and is apparently no
longer under NDA, I was wondering if anyone is in the process of developing
a station driver to capture their UDP broadcast packets on the local subnet
and import them into weewx?

https://weatherflow.github.io/SmartWeather/api/udp.html

They also have cloud-based REST and Websocket interface specs published,
but I think that the best plan of attack is to pick the broadcasts off of
UDP/50222 since I believe that it is broadcast as soon as their hub
receives it from each sensor.

Since they are going to [finally!] be shipping at least the Air unit
(outdoor temp, humidity, barometer, lightning detector) and Hub to their
campaign supporters in the next month, I was thinking that it would be a
good time to get support in place for weewx.  Hence, wanting to know if
someone else is working on it before trying to cobble together something on
my own?????