FYI, I just cobbled together a working weewx driver interface for the
WeatherFlow UDP broadcast protocol.  It ignores the sensor addresses for
now, so it will get confused if there are more than one sensor unit of a
given type attached to the Hub.

I still plan to implement the tuple sensor names and mappings like the SDR
driver does to allow multiple sensor units, but will have to dig around
that driver to see how it works.  As I said, Python might as well be
Klingon to me.

I'll throw it up on Github once I have seen it run for a few days without
problems.  If anyone wants to live dangerous, reply here and I'll upload
what I'm testing.....