The protocol used to talk to the console is based on what I could see being
used by the EasyWeatherIP app (the version I looked at was running on my
iMac under MacOS).

If there is similar software that can talk to your console (or even a later
version of the software I used) then there is a chance to understand the
protocol. It is not easy to know how much needs to change without knowing
this.

Susan