I moved this here from weewx-user. I hope this is the correct place.

Pat,
I am using your Belchertown skin to display data from a Davis Vantage Vue
weather station. The Vantage Vue does not have a UV sensor, so the Charts
feature of the Belchertown skin shows an empty chart for solar radiation.

I would like to replace the solar radiation chart and history with a chart
of humidity and history. I assume that change would require a change to
belchertown_highchartsSearchX.py. It appears that Gary's original
highchartsSearchX.py does, in fact, include humidity data.

The most flexible solution would be to add humidity data to the
belchertown_highcharts and set things up so that choices about which charts
are included would be options in the [[EXTRAS]] part of weewx.conf for
Belchertown. Things like calculated cloud base could also be an added
option. Any chance you would be willing to do that? If not, could you point
me to the way to what I would need to change in
belchertown_highchartsSearchX.py (and any other scripts required) to
replace solar radiation with humidity (I've done programming in the past,
but never Python coding). I guess I could also try implementing the
flexible solution of allowing choices in weewx.conf, though that may be
beyond my abilities at this point.

I'm still working to implement MQTT updating on my Belchertown installation
and will then publish my website externally.

Phil