Ah, maybe I need to have some more coffee. I had asked if I should move my
SQL queries to get_extension_list(), even though they'r already there. Ok
this makes sense now. Thanks!

Backing up a bit:

> You may want to restructure your code to use a later binding.

Do you have examples of what I should do, or what a later binding would be?
I've stuffed everything into get_extension_list() since that's what sample
code, and previous examples have shown. Happy to optimize further if you
have a general direction I should follow? Thanks again