Rich and Paul,

I am puzzled by the fact that after the first received message on channel
zero 5 messages in a row are missed AND after the next init NO SINGLE
message is missed for a long period..

I Don't think it has to to with warming up of the dongle, but it can have
an influence.

Another possibility is a to precise (time-out) timing. This is important
when the program has to scan more than one transmitter but is less critical
when only one transmitter is read.

Could you both try to add the -ex parameter for extra loop timing?

Try values such as '-ex 65' to '-ex 200' (ms). Maybe the percentage of
missed signals will drop then.

Luc