Luc

The dongle I'm using that been running for over a week now, so warming up
should not be a issue.  The dongle ppm error is + 0.248.  I believe that is
about 5 Hz, but I might be wrong. I also tried the RFM69 sources
frequencies and get the same results.  Let go back to the original fc and
change the timing just see what happens.

Rich