Hi Rob,

maybe you can help me out since Aleksandar seems to be gone for a while.
I have an Airmar 150WX up and running but i doesn't seem to give me any
values for *windSpeed_true_vess*. Or in other words I don't get the
windspeed subtracted from the vessel's speed.

Do you have any idea, how to accomplish this?

Thank you and best regards in advance,

Dennis