Hi Dennis-

I had a similar problem setting up a AirMAr 200Wx and I think I am a few
days away from solving the issue.
I discovered today, for example, that I had to specify
data['dewpoint']=None and data['outHumidity']=None since my unit was not
reporting these.
You can see in Rob's code where he had specified data['longrain']=None.
There are a couple other little things that I will
document better if and when I get it all to work.

-JiM.