so the rumour of an API for GW1000 and an early adopter program was true!

with news of your API-based driver-in-making i have just placed an order
for GW1003 + lightning range + 2*soil moisture + 2*air quality sensors, and
i'll be happy to help with the testing

i saw that the API supports multiple clients so i can help with testing on
my old mac server as well as my new raspberry

does gw1000 have a data logger like my very aged vp2 which allows catch-up
after an outage? (i've looked at driver header comments but not delved the
code as yet)