Yes - step by step we (I with your help) got it.
So... at "/home/weewx/weewx.conf" there is no 6in1 section and there is
simulator at the Station info. BUT when I do
"sudo wee_config --reconfigure" it says driver WS6in1 (user.ws6in1), AND "Saved
backup to /etc/weewx/weewx.conf.20200816160218".
So the reconfigured file is always in the folder /etc/weewx and not
/home/weewx. Weired. I dont know why, because I followed the instructions
carefully.
Sould I just copy the weewx.conf from the /etc to /home?