Hello,
Just checking in if there is still development on this driver.

I was given a used Vantage pro (US) a not to long a ago. I have installed
everything as far as i can tell, but rtldavis reports no data being
transmitted which makes me think my frequencies are incorrect.

I am running on Debian 10 (Buster) with Weewx 4.1.1 along with an RTL-SDR
V3 which has been calibrated. I am scanning the frequencies to see if i can
find anything.

If anyone can give me a bit of further direction or if anyone has succeeded
i would be most appreciative. :)