If you're using the version from: https://github.com/lheijst/rtldavis it
should just work provided you told it "-tr US" and provided any ppm
correction.

Now, the one problem you may have is if you're using the system provided
librtlsdr, and if it's saying something about Zero Copy Buffers, not sure
if it's a problem on x86/amd64 but the Raspberry Pi's definitely didn't
like it. Unless they fixed that you'll need to uninstall the system
librtlsdr and compile one from scratch per the instructions and give it the
-DENABLE_ZEROCOPY=0 flag when compiling.
(Or set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to your version if you don't want to remove the
system version)

-Steve