On Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 2:49:18 PM UTC-4, Jimmy r wrote:

> I have rapid fire turned on in the config file but when i look at
> wunderground there is data missing. Is rapidfire with this setup working?
> with rapidfire turned off it seems to be working.
>
> https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=KLAHOUMA6#history

hi jimmy,

the acurite stations send partial packets.  unfortunately, wu rapidfire
does not work with partial packets.

a solution has been discussed: make the wu restful service cache data.  see
this issue for details:

https://github.com/weewx/weewx/issues/31

however, this solution has not yet been implemented.