Hehe - Tom just doesn't understand that when we use the metric system we
also like to see the data in the archive database (when using phpmyadmin or
sql or similar) in units which we can relate to and understand - so
although he is right and one does not have to change from US units it sure
makes life harder when looking at/checking/editing the archive data if one
has to keep converting into US units!!