Doing a clean install on a new Raspberry Pi (v 3.5.0). The installer
doesn't open the config tool, and I can't edit the config file manually;
I'm logged in as user Pi and it tells me I don't have permission to edit
this file. Can someone tell me how to edit this file using the graphical
interface? I've tried numerous ways to change permissions, but am not too
familiar at using the Terminal to do so.

Can I manually run to config program, permanently change the permissions
for the weewx directory for user Pi?

Thanks!