Gary
I hasve got into a total mess now .... getting errors all over the place

After the 3.6 instasll I had a file called wee_import in /bin which I
renamed to wee_import.orig and moved the new wee_import.py in its place.

THEN I saw there is also a weeimport directory, which contains wee_import.py
I am still getting all sorts of errors .......

What have I done wrong?  I tried putting wee_import.orig back to wee_import
no joy

I have no touched the files in the /bin/weeimport directory yet

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp ......