Just seen an 'oddity' .....
accessing the rpi via ssh from windows via putty

when the window is small I get two lines per period ...
one line for first tranche of 250 records with last timestamp date and time
one line for remaining records of period with last timestamp date and time

In full screen window this becomes much easier to read and has, per period
one line for all records, with last timestamp date and time AND TIMEZONE
AND EPOCH TIME

Not sure who 'loses' the timezone and epoch time in the small window .....

Andrew