On weatherunderground I was getting 28.95 so I set the StdCalibrate to software
for pressure barometer and altimeter now on all the places I upload data I am
getting a -- or no pressure or no pressure readings at all. I assume I need to
set them back to prefered hardware. But what do I do to callibrate the
pressure. That was why I changed them to software I was thinking the software
would adjust it.