Beginning of this month the wind stopped blowing westbound, at least
according to my weather station.
Since this is not at all likely to occur, I am searching for a cause of
this error.
My weather station is located remotely in the mountains and I am trying to
find out if this is a physical issue or software generated issue.
Are there anyone out there that can come up with a way for me to determine
if it is the interpretation of the data from Davis Vantage Pro 2 station or
it is the weather station itself that causes the issue?
....and if it is a software/parameter issue, where should I start search
for a solution?

I have enclosed some images to illustrate the issue.