On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 8:32:42 AM UTC-4, Rune Laegreid wrote:
> Are there anyone out there that can come up with a way for me to determine
> if it is the interpretation of the data from Davis Vantage Pro 2 station or
> it is the weather station itself that causes the issue?
> ....and if it is a software/parameter issue, where should I start search
> for a solution?

analogous to the first computer support question of "is it plugged in?",
you might want to check the hardware first.  do you have a camera on it or
friendly eyeballs nearby the station that could inspect it for you?

a bird once had a rather hard landing on the anemometer arm of one of our
weather stations.  that, combined with a fastener that had become loose,
resulted in a 4 or 5 degree angle from vertical.  so all of the wind
direction readings were biased.