Hi -

Doing my first upgrade of WeeWx and would like it to be as painless as
possible. So I'd like to get some clarification on the differences between
unrolling the tarball and using setup.py, and using the .deb package.
Platform is a Raspberry Pi with Peet Brothers 2100, running the 3.5.0-1
from the distribution. Typically debian upgrades won't update the config
file so maybe the setup.py method is the way to go?