Glad to hear that it works.

Yes, the Davis Vantage protocol does support a SETTIME, and the weewx
vantage driver also supports it.

Just thinking out loud, it is not necessary for the feather to have an RTC.
All that is necessary is that it can keep track of time once it is set.
This is similar to how an RPi works without an RTC.

Do you know if the feather can keep a running clock time?

-tk