Hi All,

Today Carlingford Weather joined the Australian Weather Network
(http://www.australiawx.net/), a Mesonet based network. It needs data is
some format. I chose to put together a simple *WL_stickertags.txt file* in
the template. See http://www.australiawx.net/instructions.php and
http://www.australiawx.net/WL_stickertags.txt. So anyone using the Skin in
Aus, joining http://www.australiawx.net/ is straightforward. Steve the
moderator was very prompt and helpful.

Get the latest Template files from GitHub -
https://github.com/dcapslock/weewx-responsive-skin. The
*WL_stickertags.txt* template may need some tweaks to work in areas Mesonet
networks (probably temp units and date format). If you need help let me
know and I will tweak (limited time means I only code features used by
users).

All Aus users, once updated, you can register at
http://www.australiawx.net/ with the data URL
<site>\DATA\WL_stickertags.txt.

Fair winds!

Cheers