Ok, the setup seems OK as far as I can tell; I can see all your scripts
just where you say they are. However, there is a path issue. If you do a
the following lines (circa line 570):

  <!-- Included Scripts -->  <!-- CDN hosted JQuery library -->  <script
src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.11.1.min.js";></script>  <!-- or... -->
<!-- Local JQuery library, do not use if your containing page already pulls in
a copy of JQuery -->  <!-- <script src="scripts/jquery-1.11.1.min.js"></script>
-->  <!-- Combined steelseries.js & tween.js -->  <script
src="scripts/steelseries_tween.min.js"></script>  <!-- Once you have customised
this scripts to your requirements you should minimise       and concatenate
them into a single file in the same order  as below -->  <script
src="scripts/language.min.js"></script>  <script
src="scripts/gauges.js"></script>  <!--Optional Wind Rose scripts -->  <script
src="scripts/RGraph.common.core.min.js"></script>  <script
src="scripts/RGraph.rose.min.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">
    changeLang(LANG.EN);  // change SteelSeries language</script></div><!-- end
main-copy -->

The problem is the value of $ssgDir should have been prepended to all or
the src strings for each of the scripts. (eg I have $ssg=./ssg/ and my src
settings
are src="./ssg/scripts/gauges.js" etc). So the bottom line is the browser
cannot find the sripts so no gauges are drawn. All I can think is that
something is going astray in the php code. Can you post the contents of
your st/wxssgauges.php and st/ssg/web_server/gauges-ss-basic.php files, I
can't see the php source. Google groups might not let you post php files,
either just rename as .txt files or post the contents

Gary