M,
That is way cool!! I can let the Ambient upload to Weather Underground and
I'll capture the sensors and use that with WeeWx to upload to my website.
The SDR hardware looks pretty cheap. Would something like this work?
https://www.amazon.com/Receiver-RTL2832U-Low-Cost-Compatible-Packages/dp/B015DN4DP6/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1492459242&sr=8-5&keywords=sdr+radio