Uploading files to a remote web server using FTP is not working due to
multiple levels of NAT on my local network (wireless ISP) & my web server
provider setup.  My web server provider prefers WebDAV over FTP when
uploading files from a device buried behind multiple levels of NAT.

Currently I'm using cadaver in a cron job to upload the images & files
generated by the StandardReport.

It appears that Python has webdavclient which should do the same job as
cadaver.

I would like to remove the cron job and use either cadaver or webdavclient
in place of FTP to upload the files & images created by StandardReport.
How should I proceed?  Feature request?  Change code?

I'm running weewx 3.8.0 on Raspberry Pi 3 using Vantage Pro2 hardware.

Thanks,
Doug B.