Hi,

I am sure Tom will give you some well considered thoughts from the top idc, but
in the meantime a few comments:

- WeeWX implements ftp and friends as a generator run via a skin. There is
probably no reason why a webDAV generator could not be developed.
- You could ask for a WebDAV generator to be developed but I would not expect
anything in a hurry unless there is a lot of user interest; however, if you are
a keen python programmer or eager to learn..... If you are keen have a look at
the FtpGenerator and RsyncGenerator classes in bin/weewx/reportengine.py
- The webdavclient library is not part of the python 2.x standard library so
it's unlikely a WebDAV generator would be included as part of weeWX per se (Tom
is keen to keep external dependencies to a minimum) but no reason it could not
be developed as a user controlled extension.
- If you are au fait with git you could just clone the weeWX repo and work on
that or just start working on a local weeWX install. There are numerous user
developed weeWX extensions/drivers published on github.
- The Notes for Developers document (http://weewx.com/docs/devnotes.htm) has
some general guidance for those developing code for use with weeWX.

Gary