What does the log show when you start up after a power outage??

The rp should have time set to epoch 0 - jan 1970 or whatever following the
power outage - assuming that all references to fake hardware clock have
been correctly removed/purged

weewx will start, but should detect the time is not > 2000 and so wait for
a better time - which will not happen until after NTP has set the rpi time

once time is set > 2000 weewx should then start to process the data and
sart by retrieving logged data from the davis

weewx should then start the main packet loop