Hi,

First, thanks for making weewx available. Using a Vantage for quite a while
without any link to a computer at all, I recently acquired the Davis
adapter and hook it up to a Raspi. First time playing on a Raspi but all
went fine and everything is running as advertised :)

Reports are generated and available locally but I also ftp them to my
website. What I want to achieve is to have a different layout from what I
can see at home and what's available on the website.

During my research on how to switch from imperial to metric, I remember
that I saw an example for weewx.conf on how to have StandardReport use
Metric and US HTML generation. Unfortunately, I did not bookmark that page
and I can't find it anymore.

Maybe there's a better way to do, but what I want to see is the full
standard Standard report at home (on the Raspi) and a modified report on
the website.

I don't see a problem to ftp the correct folder to the web server but I
don't know how to achieve the generation of 2 different reports in one run.

Any hints/help would be appreciated.