Hi Tom,

That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks. My bad I did not see it in
the documentation. Works great now.

Now, is it possible to use an alternative/different skin for the data to be
published on the external web server? I added the following in weewx.conf

    [[WebReport]]
        skin = StandardWeb
        HTML_ROOT = /var/www/html/web

and copied skins/Standard into skins/StandardWeb and started to edit
index.html.tmpl.

Unfortunately, it looks like only Standard is being taken into account by
the engine. Any hint, if possible, on how to use 2 different skins, one for
local and one for the external webpage?