Hi

long btime ago :-)
But sometimes family and job must bbe done....

So I think in the moment the weewx things work, I will look later concretly.

At the moment I have an problem with  meso/html :

   1. Request URL:

http://192.168.1.17/Wetter/mesowx/web/meso/data.php?entity_id=weewx_raw&data=outTemp%3A%3Ac%3A%2Cdewpoint%3A%3Ac%3A%2CdayRain%3A%3Amm%3A%2CrainRate%3A%3AmmHr%3A%2CoutHumidity%3A%3Aperc%3A%2Cheatindex%3A%3Ac%3A%2Cwindchill%3A%3Ac%3A%2Cbarometer%3A%3Amb%3A%2CdateTime%3A%3Ams%3A%2CwindDir%3A%3Adeg%3A%2CwindSpeed%3A%3Akph%3A%2C&order=desc&limit=1
   2. Request Method:
   GET
   3. Status Code:
   500 Internal Server Error
   4. Remote Address:
   192.168.1.17:80
   5. Referrer Policy:
   no-referrer-when-downgrade

I think the data structure is correct or?