Done, but still nothing on the landing page.

#include "../forecast/forecast_strip.inc"

<script>
populate_strip('wu_strip', 'WU');
</script>

            Since Midnight
            <tbody>

Is there some issue with the fact that the include file is in
/home/weewx/skins/forecast whereas I am referencing it from
/home/weewx/skins/Standard ?  I am certainly using '../forecast...' to
point to it, but would it be better if that include file were in with the
Standard skin files?