Is there an easy way to force weewx to generate a new index.html and put it
somewhere on your system where it can be read by a browser?  My current
development cycle consists of changing index.html.tmpl and waiting 5
minutes for weewx to upload it to my web site.  Surely there must be a
faster way to see what a 1-2 character change does.  I'm not running apache
or hosting it on my own computer . . . I have a remote web hosting site
that weewx rcync's to every 5 minutes.

- Paul VE1DX