Yes it is a great skin.
What are you running it on? What operating system?
I use that skin abut I have changed it
slightly. https://weather.ubeaut.work/

I use mysql and not sqlite running on Ubuntu

You also have to add an extra column in the database.
Below is a script I did August 2017 so I could remember how to do it again:
#!/bin/bash
apt install python-dateutil python-ephem
echo this is to get Responsive skin to work.
wget https://github.com/dcapslock/weewx-responsive-skin/archive/master.zip
echo if you use responsive skin you have to add another column otherwise
you get lots of errors
echo use mysql weewx database
echo alter table archive add column appTemp REAL;
echo copy aussearch.py to /usr/share/weewx/user
echo mkdir /var/lib/weewx/aussearch
echo uncomment  search_list_extensions = user.aussearch.ausutils in
skin.conf

Don't know if that will help or not.