Hello Graham,

I've not been able to come up with anything so far but I'm still looking at
this. It is a real puzzle because there should be log file entries from
WeeWx if my code was exiting or encountering a fault etc.. Instead there is
nothing in the log file.

I'm still looking into this....

By the way, I noticed a number of messages in your syslog file from wlan0
about router advertisements and soliciting an DCHPV6 lease. I used to get a
number of those as well and I found that it was my system running its own
DHCP server (dhcpd) on that interface as well as the main DHCP server in my
router. I stopped the dhcpd service on the system and those all went away.
Not what you were after but might help in other areas anyway.

Susan