From: weewx-user@googlegroups.com <weewx-user@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
vk3...@gmail.com <vk3...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 4:41:41 AM
To: weewx-user
Subject: [weewx-user] Re: weewx crashes with error: unpack requires a string of
len 104

Hello Graham,

I've not been able to come up with anything so far but I'm still looking at
this. It is a real puzzle because there should be log file entries from WeeWx
if my code was exiting or encountering a fault etc.. Instead there is nothing
in the log file.

I'm still looking into this....

By the way, I noticed a number of messages in your syslog file from wlan0 about
router advertisements and soliciting an DCHPV6 lease. I used to get a number of
those as well and I found that it was my system running its own DHCP server
(dhcpd) on that interface as well as the main DHCP server in my router. I
stopped the dhcpd service on the system and those all went away. Not what you
were after but might help in other areas anyway.

Susan