See below:

> On 19 Apr, 2018, at 19:40, vince <vinceska...@gmail.com
> <mailto:vinceska...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 2:17:34 PM UTC-7, Dan'l B wrote:
> OK, I have vantage.conf (essentially weewx.conf renamed) and sdr.conf (a
> stripped down file only for uploading temperature data into sdr.sdb. Both run
> fine at the command line manunally
>

>  Apr 19 11:31:40 testpi weewx-sdr[1408]: sdr: MainThread: startup process
> 'rtl_433 -q -U -F json -G'
> Apr 19 11:31:40 testpi weewx-sdr[1408]: import of driver failed: failed to
> start process: [Errno 2] No such file or directory (<class
> Apr 19 11:31:40 testpi weewx-sdr[1408]: engine: Unable to load driver: failed
> to start process: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
> Apr 19 11:31:40 testpi weewx-sdr[1408]:     ****  Exiting...
>
> What commands did you use to run them sucessfully manually ?
Raspian Stretch, lastest incarnation, using setup.py,

in /home/weewx: sudo bin/weewxd sdr.conf & sudo bin/weewxd vantage.conf
> Where are these .conf files located physically on the disk ?
The *.conf files? /home/weewx
> Where are the driver files physically on the disk ?
Good question; which driver files? weewx-multi is in /home/weewx/util/init.d

But it’s odd that the vantage.conf seems to work, whereas the sdr.conf does not.