It looks as though you are doing rapidfire every 30 seconds to WU.  Try and
disable rapidfire.  You appear to be getting a pressure upload every now
and again if one looks at the table rather than the graph at WU - but since
the readings are very occasional I suspect that when WU comes to average
the pressure readings at the 5 minute intervals the reading is often
missing.  Not using rapidfire should help resolve this.

See also this thread:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!searchin/weewx-user/accurite$20rapidfire$20and$20wu%7Csort:date/weewx-user/qhdN8xgyPxE/pEuLcVHEAQAJ