Dear Vince,

I believe you are right on the money with your last remark. Dead software works as long as you have hardware, so I tried with cramming weewx in router, and strange things happened. Creating embedded firmware with Python inside for 24/7 task is problematic at best. Low RAM, slow processor and so on is all hitting me in the head. Check the capture, it runs with only 20MB of free RAM. I have to move database out of RAM to USB stic/thumbdrive/disk. By the way this router is only $17. ...not so important in grand scheme of things.

There is no skin (generating) at all. Only CVS is rewritten to one file (in RAM). There is no room/processor power for graphing. Even with such "naked" weewx the processor routinely runs at more than 30%.

So, let me recap. Syncing archiving interval with WMR and WH stations on 5 minutes helped, and it works ok now. My friends are testing other stations.

However, if moving database to USB disk does not help, there are only two way out of this - using embedded device with more RAM, or clearing measurement on VP periodically to prevent this in the first place. I am not sure the first one will help, and latter feels bad on so many levels. If router with more RAM does not help, Raspberry pi, here I come fo VP stations.

Thanx!

Nick