I haven't been able to find anything other than the API from here.com which
is free for up to 250,000 requests a month it looks like. So depending on
your usage, you'd have to download and cache the results then have crontab
fetch an update every hour or something

https://developer.here.com/documentation/weather/topics/example-nws-weather-alerts.html

If you want truly free, I was able to use Python requests and lxml to
scrape that page you provided and extract the title and text portion pretty
painlessly. It's not ideal... screen scraping is a questionable practice,
but it works in this scenario. You'd probably want to do the same thing
where you cache it for an hour, then fetch another result and save locally.

If you don't cache, and you're using this in a weewx skin with a Search
List Extension or something, then weewx will fetch an update every archive
interval (5 minutes). So you'd run out of API calls pretty quick...